Saturday 23 January 2016

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD?

   There's been hours and I am thinking... What am I doing wrong? Ok I have a vision. I want to find a job and earn money to travel the world! When I am in my room I am saying out loud:"If I had the chance I would leave right away!"
   Actually, I had the chance months ago. I took it. I left home and got to Istanbul. It was such a relief at first. I felt like a free butterfly with bright wings! It was amazing! I was dancing all over the house and smiling. First time in my life I have left home to live in another country.
   And while I was sure that I wanted to stay there and continue my studies, there came the feeling. All of the sudden clouds started to bang right inside my mind. And I was like. OH MY GOD! I miss my country, I miss the food, the fresh air. I even miss to fight over silly things. I miss my people! But most of all I miss the life and entertainment my country provides. I started crying and laughing at the same time. And then I opened a page on youtube and typed: Greek dance. First time in my entire life!   That's when it hit me! When you are in your country with all the problems and thought you are thirsty for something new, something you can't reach. Your biggest dreams become a bubble that is growing through time. If you are lucky and if you eventually reach to catch your dreams the giant bubble breaks and falls into your face. THIS LITTLE PIECES ARE THE TRUTH OF WHAT YOU REALLY WANT. Confusing, huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment