Sunday 31 January 2016

Chapter 1

   It was late at night. I had been trying to sleep but I couldn't. I only kept picturing the previous night's dream . What was that all about? It really was so alive. I felt it in my skin.
   When I finally managed to fall asleep my fantasy became true one more time. I was standing in a big mountain. I was looking at the view.  There was a path of grass that was leading to a big blue lake. As the air was blowing my hair, I started to go down the path. I finally reached the lake when all of the sudden everything went dark. I couldn't see a thing.
   I  woke up. The room had no lights. I tried to  turn the lights on but there was no electricity. I left  my room so as to find some candles, but there were nowhere to be found. I decided to turn back to sleep and that's when I saw a light coming from the garden. So I went out. I couldn't believe in my own eyes. There was a string of lights hanging from the garden's  trees. The whole scene was dreamy. I let myself into this for a moment and then I started thinking how could this happen without any electricity.
   It was 2 minutes later until I realized that there was someone behind me.
To be continued ...
  

3 comments: