Saturday 27 February 2016

Chapter 1 (part 2)



  I took a deep breath. I slowly turned around. It was definitely him! He looked at me with his unbelievably sparkling eyes and before I  knew he grabbed my hand and put it in his chest. I felt his beating heart. I  was speechless. I didn't know what to do. My dream guy was staring at me and I was staring back at him. He suddenly broke the silence: " Who are you? Why are you keep coming in my dreams? You are real or am I going crazy''?  I answered '' What are you talking about? You are the one that is coming in my dreams. '' And then he said : ''So this is happening to both of us? How is that even possible''? I said: '' I have no idea''.
 Some voice was heard from the back of the house. We both run to see who it was. What we saw at the back yard was beyond fantasy...

To be continued...




  

2 comments:

  1. Απλά υπέροχο!!! Ξέρεις να κρατάς τον αναγνώστη σε αγωνία!!! Συνέχισε έτσι!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ Maggie! Να σαι καλά! Τα καλύτερα έρχονται!

      Delete