Sunday 24 January 2016

INTRODUCTION

                                                                     




                                                                                EYES

It is true. I cannot stop thinking about the magical eyes of his. Even when I sleep they come right in front of my face. I am opening my eyes and shake my head. They are gone. And  all of the sudden I feel so alone... Then I turn back to sleep just to see those enormous and beautiful eyes. Now they are looking like peackok' s feathers. I can't catch my breath. My eyes are widdening and he is coming closer. Now I can see him crearly. He is wearing a plain white shirt. I am speechless. My biggest fantasy has come true. He is here. He is looking right into my blue eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment