Sunday 13 March 2016

Chapter 1 (part 3)




  We were both speechless. In the place of grass was a big bright blue lake, the bed of which wasn't visible. Suddenly, we felt someone behind us. Before we manage to see the face of his, the stranger pushed us hard so as to fall into the lake. I didn't know how to hold my breath so I said to myself: That's how I' m gonna die. I was so afraid.
   Next thing I remember is waking up soaked. I immediately run to the back yard. No one was there. Everything seemed normal. I thought to myself : My God! What's wrong with me! Was that a dream too? I never want to sleep again! I have to be concentrated. Tomorrow is my big interview. I can't lose this one. So, I will go and dring a tone of coffeε. It is already 5 in the morning and my apointment is at 9. There's no other way for me to endure without caffeine!
   Eight o'clock and I was ready for my big break. It was a very good position at a translation office.
By the way, in case you are wondering my name is Ace, it's Anglo-saxon and it means Unity. I have no idea why I got it, but that's it. You will probably be confused by now, well I am too! I can't understand why everytime platonic love seems more right to me than casual love-if I can put it like this. I am 25 and not once in my life did I have a relashionship that ended good. I gave everything that a human can possibly give, but none of them appreciated it. I cryied a lot, knowing that it has to end.
   It' s been about 2 months now that I am having these strange dreams. I feel like I' m off function. It' s the first time in my life I feel so weird. I am wondering day and night, what these images of me and this man that has haunted me, mean. Will I ever find the answer?




No comments:

Post a Comment